CV Thomas Mol
- 🕰️ September 16, 2023 11:47 AM
- 📍 Utrecht, The Netherlands
- 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
English A: Language & Literature
2013 - 2016
International Baccalaureate (IB)
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences
2016 - 2020
Master’s Degree in Business Informatics (Entrepreneurship profile)
2020 - 2023
Freelance software engineer
@Thomas Mol Software Development - (Dec 2020 - present)
- Built and updated several websites for clients on a freelance basis. Websites were built using Wordpress, custom themes and Tailwindcss. Transformed client designs into live websites with CMS and analytics.
- Details of the projects can be found on my personal website: https://thomasmol.com
@Bizzfit - (Feb 2021 - May 2023)
- Co-founder, in charge of developing the mobile app, marketing website, and overal product development. Bizzfit is a b2b fitness app that uses gamification elements to improve the overall health of employees and increases the chemistry of colleagues. Website can be found at https://bizzfit.app
- Developed the iOS and Android app using Flutter and Supabase
- Graduated in the Student Validation Program of UtrechtInc (Utrecht based Startup incubator https://utrechtinc.nl)
- Ultimately failed due to time constraints (all 3 co-founders were also still students trying to graduate our master’s), and launching too late. After validating our idea with a simple Concierge MVP (it was a google form) we spent too much time building the app and not launching. This lead to not measuring and learning from users.
@Audiogest - (March 2023 - present)
- Built a webapp to easily generate transcripts and summaries of audio or video recordings using AI. More at https://audiogest.app
- Built the webapp using the SvelteKit framework with Typescript and a Postgres database. Also used Prisma as ORM and Authjs for authentication. Integrated Stripe for payments and AWS S3 for handling file uploads.
- Built a novel AI pipeline to generate accurate transcripts with speaker diarization in Python with whisper and pyannote. Hosting the pipeline on Replicate. Using the GPT-4 API of OpenAI for the summarizations.
- $1.3k+ in revenue, 35+ paying customers, 500+ transcripts generated
🇳🇱 Dutch (native), 🇬🇧 English (bilingual)
Full stack software development
I am most experienced in building websites and webapps using SvelteKit, Typescript, and Postgres which I have been using for the past 3 years. I’ve also used Python for data analysis and ML/AI. I’ve also built mobile apps for iOS and Android using Flutter (cross-platform app framework) and Supabase (Backend-as-a-Service).
Entrepreneurship / Indie hacking
I am passionate about creating new solutions from scratch. I enjoy solving complex problems and designing practical and visually appealing solutions. In my free time, I experiment with new technologies and tools to expand my skills and stay up-to-date with industry trends. I am always eager to take on new challenges and grow as a maker. Over the last three years, I have gained experience and knowledge in entrepreneurship, which has helped me to better understand the inner workings of early stage startups and how to navigate challenges.